Obtaining a United Arab Emirates Landing Permit is a mandatory requirement for operating into the country. Learn how to apply for a UAE landing permit, a Fujairah Landing Permit – and also OMFJ Landing Permit, FJR Landing Permit.
Firstly, the United Arab Emirates is made up of 07 emirates. Each emirate has its own Civil Aviation Authority. Therefore, these CAAs will be taking the decisions on the landing permits to the airports located in each respective emirate.
In this blog, we will also learn more about how to apply to a Fujairah Landing Permit.
Apply to United Arab Emirates Landing Permit
Fujairah Landing Permit:
First of all, in the emirate of Fujairah, there is OMFJ Airport.
As per AIP: For permission to carry out such operations, operators should give at least two clear working days notice before the intended date of arrival or departure.
To obtain landing permissions in Fujairah, apply for Fujairah Landing Permit directly to the following contacts:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +971 9224 1222 / +971 9 2055500
- Fax: +971 9 20553706
Fujairah Landing Permit Application Form:
– name of the operator:
– type of aircraft and registration marks:
– date and time of the intended arrival at and departure from Fujairah:
– duration of stay in Fujairah:
– place or places of embarkation and/or disembarkation abroad as the case may be, of passengers and/or freight:
– purpose of the flight and number of passengers and/or nature and the amount of freight:
– name, address and business of the charterer, if any.
Furthermore, if you require more information on obtaining a United Arab Emirates Landing Permit – you can visit our guides for Abu Dhabi Landing Permit, Dubai Landing Permit, Sharjah Landing Permit and Ras Al Khaimah Landing Permit.
As always – if you require any assistance in obtaining a UAE landing permit or a Fujairah Landing Permit, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You can also visit our Fujairah International Airport page to know more about all the requirements for operating to OMFJ, FJR.
Finally, please note that an OMFJ Landing Permit or a FJR Landing Permit is an absolute requirement for operating to Fujairah International Airport.